The roots of this community of faith go back to 1825 when the parish was incorporated. Our current stone church was built in 1857 and 2007 marked our 150th anniversary of the building!
We are the only church in this area to have a tracker pipe organ which is used each Sunday. In addition, we also have a parlor size grand piano.
Our church and parish house are both accessible to people with disabilities. Our parish house is used for receptions following church celebrations, memorial services and our weekly pot luck suppers! There are also rooms used for Sunday school, Sunday nursery, and adult religious study. Our parish house continues to be a meeting area for several local groups including Alcoholics Anonymous, Al-Anon, and Girl Scouts.